• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience of working in an IT based telephone support role
• Basic Networking Skills
• Solid understanding of various Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Mac OS
• Experience of ticket logging systems
• Ability to handle technical issues from opening through to resolution or escalation to next tier
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain a high efficiency rating with your call statistics
• Awareness of best practices for case management / customer interaction
• Participate in team activities including but not limited to meetings and training.
• Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
• Must be fluent in English and German
• Exposure to a range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on navigation, basic troubleshooting, upgrading, and some client/server operations is desired.
• Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professional qualification and Security+ Certified
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its visionary Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe.
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.