Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Minimum 3-5 years applicable experience in technical support environment with named or dedicated accounts
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, hardware, protocols, LAN configuration, security architectures and LAN/WAN technologies as applicable
- Possesses strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of security hardware, software, and management platforms with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and client/server operations
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal interaction and telephone interaction skills at the business professional services level
- Strong personal computing skills in Windows Operating Systems and Windows Server Systems
- Solid knowledge of the use and configuration of virtual environments such as VMWare
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job assignments in a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of the McAfee Security product lines as assigned by manager.
- Familiarity with security software and related industry application concepts
- Associates or Bachelor Degree, in computer science or a related field, desirable
- Professional organization certifications in computing fields highly desirable
· Tier I or II experience supporting McAfee products and advanced or emerging security technologies
· CompTIA Security, CISSP, MSCE, CCNA, or similar industry-recognized certifications
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its visionary Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe.
McAfee celebrates diversity!