Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Mid-level security consultant with 5+ years experience with server or desktop security products
- Strong attention to detail and technical writing skills required
- Understanding of Operating Systems such as Linux, MacOS and Windows
- Understanding of Client/Server Architectures, Peer to Peer and TCP/IP Networking
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic Vulnerability and Threat analysis skills preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Effective problem resolution
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels with customers (i.e. technical / management)
- Excellent at providing positive customer service
- Visual Basic, Windows Scripting or Python scripting a plus
- Self-motivated (takes initiative)
- Experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) including the ePO API.
- Must have direct demonstrated experience successfully implementing full ePO architectures on a large scale
- Must have direct demonstrated experience successfully implementing other McAfee endpoint technologies on a large scale (VSE, HIPS, EEPC, EEFF etc.)
- BS degree of equivalent is strongly preferred
- Experience with Symantec, Trend or other comparative security products
- Network or security related certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CCNP highly desirable
- MS degree
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its visionary Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe.
McAfee celebrates diversity!