Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Role:
The Senior Web Data Analyst position will focus on analyzing, interpreting and delivering web intelligence generated by McAfee.com, Partner Portal, and Sales Portal websites. You’ll be expected to partner with internal stakeholders and agencies to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to management and core website decision makers.
The Senior Web Data Analyst will support a variety of online data activities including providing data analysis, visitor segmentation, and data transformation. Using your knowledge and expertise you’ll go beyond traditional web analytic reporting and provide actionable insights to improve business.
Projects will cross platforms and applications, including: Eloqua, TeamSite, Adobe Marketing Suite Analytics, Oracle BI and databases.
- Deliver weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, clickstream analytics)
- Deliver effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for stakeholders and business leaders
- Lead data analysis and review cycles for senior management dashboards
- Interpret monthly data to provide actionable insights and commentary for reports
- Data consolidation and validation. Pull raw data, consolidate and segment it for reports Be the “owner” of this data and review it for quality control – recognize and report issues
- Manage the process of uploading classifications for web traffic
- Ensure adherence to company data policies, standards, and procedures
- Support the continuous improvement process